Pagina's

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Holy Spirit

Acts 2:

17 ‘In the last days,’ God says,
      

‘I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.
   

Your sons and daughters will prophesy.
      

Your young men will see visions,
 and your old men will dream dreams.
 

18 In those days I will pour out my Spirit
 even on my servants—men and women alike—
  and they will prophesy.
 

19 And I will cause wonders in the heavens above (moon, days shortened, sunsets)
 

and signs on the earth below— (earthquake)
      

blood and fire and clouds of smoke. (volcano)
 

20 The sun will become dark, 
and the moon will turn blood red
 before that great and glorious day of the Lord arrives. (still to take place)
 

21 But everyone who calls on the name of the Lord
 will be saved.’ (still to take place)

Matthew 24:

44 You also must be ready all the time, for the Son of Man will come when least expected.
 
45 “A faithful, sensible servant is one to whom the master can give the responsibility of managing his other household servants and feeding them. 46 If the master returns and finds that the servant has done a good job, there will be a reward. 47 I tell you the truth, the master will put that servant in charge of all he owns. (co-heir with Christ) 48 But what if the servant is evil and thinks, ‘My master won’t be back for a while,’ 49 and he begins beating the other servants, partying, and getting drunk? 50 The master will return unannounced and unexpected, 51 and he will cut the servant to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

Matthew 25:

The Final Judgment
 
31 “But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit upon his glorious throne.

32 All the nations will be gathered in his presence, and he will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

33 He will place the sheep at his right hand and the goats at his left.
 
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. 36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’ (visit those in prison to give the good news!!!!)
 
37 “Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? 39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’
 
40 “And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’

We should seek out the poor among us. It does not matter how much money you might or might not have. We can help the poor especially the children. A separate page will be created and dedicated to this effort with plans on how to increase income., how believers everywhere can have greater financial health while greatly improving in physical and spiritual health.

Matthew 28:

18 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. 19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

Please start as soon as possible. Tell others about this site. Send the link to everybody you know and ask all to do the same. Help spread this word around. Baptize each other wherever you can in the Name of Yahweh, our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. This is the message for all of us. We don't have much time. All we can do is try and pray that as many people might give glory and praise to our great God. Sing and pray together. We have God on our side.

Isaiah 40:

The Lord Has No Equal
 
12

Who else has held the oceans in his hand?
      
Who has measured off the heavens with his fingers?
   
Who else knows the weight of the earth
    or has weighed the mountains and hills on a scale?
 
13

Who is able to advise the Spirit of the Lord?
      

Who knows enough to give him advice or teach him?
 
14

Has the Lord ever needed anyone’s advice?
      
Does he need instruction about what is good?
   
Did someone teach him what is right
      or show him the path of justice?
 
15 No, for all the nations of the world
 are but a drop in the bucket.
 They are nothing more
 than dust on the scales.
   

He picks up the whole earth
 as though it were a grain of sand.